We just finished our final project Remnant, on January 30th last week. To celebrate check out our latest cinematic trailer for Remnant.
So for those of you who don't know, we finalized the production of Remnant on January 30th. To celebrate here's an updated look of some of the gameplay features in Remnant.
After a long wait we finally have the first interview up and running.
First up is Lance Mueller the mission designer on Remnant. Check out the video below to meet him!
- Team Foundry
So after another two quick sprints we've arrived at Milestone #2. In the past few weeks we've made leaps and bounds in all aspects of art, design, and tech. Take a quick look below at the latest footage to see all of the player's abilities in-game.
So after three quick sprints we've already arrived at M1, a milestone set for the teams to show that their on the right path of development. Our in-house mentors are checking to see that we're on schedule and that the game we've designed and tasked out is within our scope.
So where does that leave us, Team Foundry?
As the project manager I can say with confidence that we hit this milestone with flying colours.
When we sat down at the beginning of production three weeks ago and set out to implement several of our key features:
- Implementing the first three tiered weapon abilities (Cannons, EMP, Missile System)
- Implementing the Drone Command Tagger
- Designing and implementing the Enemy A.I. Base as well as implementing the Enemy Fighter
- Whiteboxing and designing the 2nd level of the single player campaign
- Implementing the Tactical Map
- Designing and producing the art for the in-game HUD, Tactical Map, Particles for each weapon system, celestial objects, the list goes on
Check out the video below to see how far the game has come.
Also tomorrow we will begin the long awaited interviews.
Check out this extended gameplay video showcasing the first three tiers of weapons in action alongside the autonomous drone fleet!
- Team Foundry
Whats a game without a great story. Get a sneak peek of our game's narrative in our intro cinematic below.
Art: Waylon Snedker
Animation, Editing & Scripting: Dr. Ryan Jones